As a regulated electric utility, Oncor operates the largest distribution and transmission system in
· Sponsoring the construction of approximately 1,500 ENERGY STAR certified single-family homes, which will yield an estimated 3.6 MW and more than 4 million kWh of annual energy savings.
· Launching an aggressive ENERGY STAR Version 2.5 pilot program to prepare the market for transitioning to ENERGY STAR Version 3 in 2012, and revising all training courses and online resource kits to include updated Version 3 information, cost savings, and benefits messaging.
· Training more than 160 realtors on the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified homes, for a total of more than 1,000 real estate agents and realtors educated to become champions for ENERGY STAR.
· Sponsoring the improvement of approximately 1,000 homes through HPwES, thereby realizing more than 1,000 kW and 1.02 MW in energy savings.
· Recruiting and training nearly 20 new HPwES contractors in 2011.
· Achieving a high satisfaction rate with customers; upon surveying customers that participated in Oncor's HPwES program, 98 percent of respondents would recommend the program to a friend and would recommend their contractor to a friend.