Bosch Home Appliances is part of BSH Home Appliances Corporation, a global manufacturer of household appliances that are sold under the Bosch, Thermador, and Gaggenau brands in the
· Achieving ENERGY STAR qualification for 100 percent of its Bosch brand major appliances, including clothes washers, dishwashers, and refrigerators.
· Offering the most energy- and water-efficient dishwashers in the
· Promoting ENERGY STAR through training efforts, tradeshows and presentations, co-marketing and cooperative promotions, community outreach activities, print advertising, and point-of-purchase efforts--garnering more than 1.3 billion impressions in 2011.
· Educating consumers on ways to go green at home through a new "Green pledge" website that leverages the ENERGY STAR Change the World Pledge.
· Partnering with a major retailer and EPA to develop the PSA campaign "Wasting Water is Weird," which encourages consumers to conserve water and has reached more than 42 million consumers through social media outlets.