Consumers Energy provides natural gas and electricity to 6.8 million residents in
· Recruiting, enrolling, and training more than 100 contractors in the first eight months of the program.
· Conducting an estimated 1,750 Comprehensive Home Assessments and retrofitting 1,050 homes to HPwES.
· Building the contractor infrastructure by holding ongoing training sessions on HPwES and by conducting quarterly program updates and weekly check-ins.
· Prefacing its marketing initiative with one-on-one contractor and customer sessions to gauge the effectiveness of messaging and materials, garnering information that informed the refinement and improvement of its marketing plan.
· Facilitating customer understanding and participation by providing an affordable $50 Home Performance Survey, which established a low-priced entry point for customers. To date, contractors have performed more than 5,500 surveys.