El Paso Electric is a regional electric utility, generating and transmitting power to approximately 380,000 retail and wholesale customers in a 10,000-square-mile area of the
· Recruiting 24 new home builders, bringing the total to 30, and supporting the construction of approximately 140 ENERGY STAR certified homes.
· Highlighting ENERGY STAR certified homes as part of the Parade of Homes and Home and Garden Shows to thousands of attendees.
· Incorporating the ENERGY STAR mark into all promotional materials, including recruitment documents and advertisements, and encouraging builder partners to leverage the ENERGY STAR brand.
· Facilitating the transition to Version 3 through multiple technical training sessions and classes for HVAC contractors, raters, and realtor groups.
· Participating in and functioning as advisors in local Home Builder Association New Mexico Governmental Affairs and Building Issues committees.