· Supporting 61 participating home builders in constructing 850 ENERGY STAR certified homes, representing a 48 percent market share in its service territory.
· Holding more than 100 one-on-one meetings with home builders to facilitate their transition to ENERGY STAR Version 3.
· Keeping local raters and contractors informed of Version
· 3 specification requirements through training courses, an HVAC checklist seminar, and duct sealing and insulation demonstrations.
· Partnering with Jehovah Jireh Village (JJV) to fund verification of ENERGY STAR certified homes. JJV promotes collaboration between churches, local government entities, civic associations, and other nonprofit agencies to support healthcare, education, employment, and housing initiatives.
· Partnering with the Lamar Institute of Technology to sponsor HERS Rater training courses, and helping to develop an Associate's degree in energy efficiency to encourage expansion of the market's HERS infrastructure.