As a comprehensive energy and sustainability management company, Ecova, Inc. (formerly Advantage IQ, Inc.) provides fully managed, technology-optimized solutions to its more than 550 commercial clients. Ecova is receiving ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued commitment to integrating EPA's automated benchmarking services into its offerings and encouraging clients to embed ENERGY STAR into their energy management programs. Key 2011 accomplishments include:
· Delivering ENERGY STAR scores for more than 13,000 buildings, for a cumulative total of 51,000 facilities.
· Supporting the certification of 492 buildings as ENERGY STAR.
· Accelerating the volume of national building stock evaluated by ENERGY STAR through a seamless integration of its comprehensive reporting system with Portfolio Manager, which facilitates participation by multisite clients.
· Supporting eight client buildings in EPA's 2011
· Raising awareness of ENERGY STAR and the importance of energy performance benchmarking by presenting monthly webinars on energy efficiency topics, speaking at industry trade shows and conferences, and embedding the ENERGY STAR Guidelines for Energy Management in external sales collateral.