ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Improve financial performance and reduce carbon emissions with EPA's strategic energy management approach.
Air-King, Ltd. has been producing ventilation products for more than 40 years and is an industry leader with offices in the
· Producing 92 ENERGY STAR qualified models in 2011, a 56-percent increase over 2010.
· Hosting educational events for contractors and industry professionals on the benefits of ENERGY STAR and Air King's ENERGY STAR qualified ventilation products.
· Participating in EPA's ENERGY STARs Across America by hosting events in
· Producing a high-end exhaust fan at close-to-entry-level pricing in order to make its ENERGY STAR qualified products more accessible to the general population.
· Running multiple promotions during its training days and trade shows, highlighting the Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR campaign. Air King also ran an online and social media campaign, awarding one fan each month to participating visitors who took the ENERGY STAR pledge.