EnergyCAP, Inc. (ECI) is an industry-leading publisher of online and installed software that tracks, reports, analyzes, audits, and benchmarks energy use and greenhouse gas emissions. ECI is receiving ENERGY STAR recognition for making ENERGY STAR an integral component of its software product offerings for a wide network of customers and business partners. Key accomplishments include:
· Providing automated benchmarking services to more than 4,000 customer buildings in 2011, doubling the number of buildings that ECI was previously benchmarking in Portfolio Manager.
· Integrating ENERGY STAR benchmarking into all versions of its software offerings.
· Licensing these software products to more than 1,200 organizations or buildings--providing clients with the ability to earn an energy performance score in Portfolio Manager and introducing them to the broader suite of ENERGY STAR tools, resources, and strategies.
· Leveraging its expanded software offerings to enable more than 1,000 new K-12 school customers to obtain scores in Portfolio Manager.
· Communicating the value of ENERGY STAR benchmarking and recognition by including ENERGY STAR messaging in all marketing materials, websites, sales proposals, and value statements, and speaking about ENERGY STAR at industry seminars and conferences.