ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Improve financial performance and reduce carbon emissions with EPA's strategic energy management approach.
Hoshizaki America, Inc. is an international leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products for the foodservice industry. Hoshizaki
· Earning the ENERGY STAR for 98 percent of its new models introduced in 2011, offering a total of 75 qualified models.
· Incorporating the ENERGY STAR logo and messaging into promotional efforts including industry tradeshow exhibits; ENERGY STAR-themed community outreach activities; and print, direct mail, and point-of-purchase marketing campaigns.
· Redesigning its website to better engage consumers and to feature links to ENERGY STAR and to utility companies offering energy efficiency rebates.
· Educating 90 percent of its employees and staff and 85 percent of the distributor and retailer staff on ENERGY STAR and other efficiency-related guidelines.
· Training nearly 5,000 of its contracted service network on the consumer benefits of ENERGY STAR.