Hoshizaki America, Inc. is an international leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products for the foodservice industry. Hoshizaki
· Earning the ENERGY STAR for 98 percent of its new models introduced in 2011, offering a total of 75 qualified models.
· Incorporating the ENERGY STAR logo and messaging into promotional efforts including industry tradeshow exhibits; ENERGY STAR-themed community outreach activities; and print, direct mail, and point-of-purchase marketing campaigns.
· Redesigning its website to better engage consumers and to feature links to ENERGY STAR and to utility companies offering energy efficiency rebates.
· Educating 90 percent of its employees and staff and 85 percent of the distributor and retailer staff on ENERGY STAR and other efficiency-related guidelines.
· Training nearly 5,000 of its contracted service network on the consumer benefits of ENERGY STAR.