ENERGY STAR products are independently certified to save energy without sacrificing features or functionality. Saving energy helps prevent climate change. Look for the ENERGY STAR label to save money on your energy bills and help protect our environment.
Improving your home's energy efficiency with ENERGY STAR can help to lower high energy bills, improve comfort and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Learn about the many ways to save in your home and track your progress with "My ENERGY STAR" - your new dashboard to savings.
A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the US EPA. ENERGY STAR certified homes use 15-30% less energy than typical new homes while delivering better comfort, quality, and durability.
Improve financial performance and reduce carbon emissions with EPA's strategic energy management approach.
Home Creations is the largest volume home builder in Oklahoma. The company is receiving ENERGY STAR recognition for its outstanding commitment to building ENERGY STAR qualified homes. Key accomplishments include:
· Building more than 2,000 homes that have earned the ENERGY STAR from 2007 to 2010.
· Committing to build 100 percent of its homes to earn the ENERGY STAR since 2007.
· Training sales staff to include the benefits of purchasing an ENERGY STAR qualified home as one of the company's three unique selling propositions.
· Providing extensive ENERGY STAR training to builder and subcontractor staff including, supervised field training.
· Promoting ENERGY STAR qualified homes in marketing efforts, including over 200 advertisements and social media messages delivered through outlets such as YouTube.