Servidyne provides comprehensive energy efficiency and demand response solutions, sustainability programs, and other products and services that significantly enhance the operating and financial performance of existing buildings. The company is receiving ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence recognition for its continued and expanded engagement with customers in promoting whole-building energy efficiency. Key accomplishments in 2010 include:
· Helping clients to earn the ENERGY STAR for 150 buildings.
· Assisting 45 customer buildings to increase their ENERGY STAR scores by 10 points or more.
· Helping three portfolio customers to maintain ENERGY STAR Leaders recognition with a portfolio average ENERGY STAR score of 75 or higher.
· Working with customers to enter their buildings into utility and state programs that offer benchmarking services that interface with Portfolio Manager.
· Continuing its commitment to promote ENERGY STAR tools and resources for building and real estate professionals at conferences and educational sessions nationwide.
· Promoting energy efficiency through social media platforms including the "My Energy Coach" blog, based on blogs and videos created by Servidyne for EPA's National Building Competition.