Energy Education, Inc. builds customized, comprehensive, people-driven energy conservation programs that help K-12 school districts, higher education, health care, and ministerial organizations substantially reduce energy and water consumption through sustainable changes in organizational and human behavior. Energy Education is receiving ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence recognition based on its success capturing and recognizing substantial energy savings for thousands of client buildings. Key accomplishments include:
· Assisting more than 800 buildings earn the ENERGY STAR in 2010 for a cumulative total of 2,485 certifications since 2000.
· Supporting 28 K-12 school districts that achieved ENERGY STAR Leaders recognition in 2010.
· Helping clients improve their ENERGY STAR score by 10 points or more in 130 portfolios in 2010 and 250 overall.
· Aiding more than 1,100 clients nationwide to save more than $2.2 billion in utility costs over 25 years, including more than $265 million in reported savings in 2010.
· Training 150 Energy Education Specialists in 2010--for a total of more than 2,000--to conduct ongoing energy audits, benchmarking, reporting, and training to ensure that client savings continue over time.
· Making ENERGY STAR partnership a priority for clients by requesting that all clients submit a Partnership Letter.