Advantage IQ, Inc. offers comprehensive expense management services that provide transparency to better manage enterprise-wide utility, telecommunications, and other expenses associated with business facilities. Advantage IQ is receiving ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence recognition for integrating EPA's automated benchmarking services into its comprehensive reporting system to provide a seamless integration with Portfolio Manager. Key accomplishments include:
· Providing ENERGY STAR scores for more than 38,000 buildings--an 11 percent increase over 2009--and delivering more than 184,000 building scores to clients throughout 2010.
· Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for 309 buildings in 2010 and assisting 28 client buildings in improving their ENERGY STAR scores by 10 or more points.
· Encouraging several new companies to integrate ENERGY STAR benchmarking into their energy management strategies; Advantage IQ now has over 75 clients using automated benchmarking services to track building energy performance.
· Continuing to promote the importance of energy management through a monthly webinar series called the "Energy Game Plan," including one month focused solely on ENERGY STAR.
· Writing three articles placed in retail industry publications and presenting at four industry conferences about the importance of benchmarking building energy performance using EPA's ENERGY STAR energy performance scale.