230 West Monroe
230 West Monroe Suite 370
Chicago, IL 60606
The building has been owned by an affiliate of the GE Pension Trust since 2001 and is managed by MB Real Estate Services LLC (MBRE). MBRE has pursued a number of strategies to lower energy consumption in the building, including:
1. Regular preventative maintenance on their chillers and boilers.
2. Installing occupancy light sensors, hands free faucets, soap dispensers and urinals in the washrooms.
3. The building is in the process of installing T-8 fluorescent lamps in all common area lighting. And we encourage tenants to install T-8 fluorescent lamps into new or rehabbed tenant spaces.
4. The building is in the process of adding variable frequency drives to their two 60-hp induction pumps, two 60-hp chilled water pumps, and three 40-hp tower fans. Along with this project the building is installing a Building Automation System.
5. HVAC start times have been set back.
6. Corridor and exterior building lighting are controlled by timers to reduce energy usage.
Please note: Narrative information in this profile has been provided by 230 W Monroe Associates Property LLC or a representative of this facility. Other building information was verified and submitted to EPA at the time of application. Building energy performance, operating characteristics, and ownership/management may be subject to change over time.
230 W Monroe Associates Property LLC
Lincoln Property Company
Year(s) Labeled (Rating):
Facility Type: Office
Total Floorspace: 668501 sf
Year Constructed: 1971
Contract Type: Multiple Contractor Contracts
Financing Type: Internal Capital
|Stage 3-Load Reductions|
|Stage 5-Heating and Cooling Plant|
For More Info:
Chicago, IL 60604