ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston, Inc. Richland
2013 Saint St.
Richland, WA 99352
The ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston plant in Richland, Washington, is located in the heart of one of most prime vegetable-growing regions in the U.S.—the Pacific Northwest. The plant produces frozen potato products, from french fries to mashed potatoes, which are distributed to restaurants and retail customers worldwide.
The Richland plant—built in 1972 by Pride Pak Foods—became part of Lamb Weston in 1978.
ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston seizes every opportunity to preserve and protect vital natural resources by managing energy and water usage, and by reducing waste and pollution. Richland efficiency features include the following:
· State-of-the-art air compressors drastically reduce energy consumption.
· Water, natural gas, and power usage are benchmarked and tracked daily, to ensure responsible use of resources.
· Equipment automation conserves energy during line-breaks, assuring equipment runs only when needed.
· Water optimization reduces the amount of water used during processing.
· Extensive packaging reuse and recycling programs aid in reducing costs and landfill.