Expand and Strengthen Your Customer Base — Build a Market for Energy Efficiency Products and Services
No matter the size or type of an organization, the common element of successful energy management is commitment. Encourage customers and potential customers to make a commitment to allocate staff and funding to achieve continuous improvement in energy performance.
Use ENERGY STAR
- Encourage your existing customers and prospects to become ENERGY STAR partners and make a commitment to energy excellence.
- Help increase energy awareness by updating your marketing materials and Web site with information about ENERGY STAR.
- Promote the ENERGY STAR Challenge, a national call-to-action to improve the energy efficiency of America's commercial and industrial buildings by 10 percent or more.
- Explore the Challenge Toolkit for useful promotional materials and ideas for your customers.
- Use the ENERGY STAR Challenge Web Banner on your Web site to direct your customers to sign up!
- Encourage customers and prospects to learn about ENERGY STAR recognition opportunities for energy users.
ENERGY STAR Resources