Tell Us How You Save!
Step 1 of 2
Have you made changes to your home that will help save energy and protect the environment? If so, tell us about it and have your story featured on the ENERGY STAR @ home Web site.
Here are a few things to think about that might help get you started:
- Type of changes made to improve your home’s energy efficiency (For example, seal air leaks, replace lights, upgrade appliances/products, etc.)
- Reasons for making the energy-improvements to your home (For example, environmental concerns, beautifying your home, saving on energy bills, home comfort, etc.)
- Types of support received to help complete your project (For example, information sought from technical or professional sources or financial assistance from any store, utility company, or individual)
- Length of time taken to complete your improvements
- Any savings recognized on your energy bills as a result of the changes made
Asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
** PLEASE NOTE: ENERGY STAR reserves the right to review and edit entries for grammar, relevancy, and appropriate content.
Take the Tour
Text only version
Take a room-by-room tour of ENERGY STAR @ home and learn what you can do to save energy, save money and help protect our environment in your own home.