Energy efficiency program sponsors can leverage ENERGY STAR trainings to familiarize program staff and account managers with tools and resources, educate customers on best practices for energy management, and train trade allies to effectively deliver energy efficiency programs to customers.
- Expanding C&I Program Reach with ENERGY STAR (1.6MB). Designed for utilities and program sponsors, this self-guided presentation highlights best practices in program design, and suggests ENERGY STAR tools and resources you can employ at each step of the way.
- Leverage ENERGY STAR to Achieve High Performing Buildings (7.99MB). Customize this template presentation and deliver to customers as an introduction to ENERGY STAR and your program.
- Take advantage of live and pre-recorded trainings, which cover energy management best practices, procurement, and more. Use these trainings to equip program staff to better assist customers, or to train customers directly.
- The live training Scoring Energy Performance with EPA's Portfolio Manager (for Energy Efficiency Program Sponsors) is designed as an overview for account managers in energy efficiency program sponsor organizations. In the event you are unable to attend this live training, you can view a recording of this presentation.
- Benchmarking trainings are offered for specific market sectors (e.g. office, hospitality, schools, etc.)
- The Why Benchmark? recorded training presents the environmental and financial benefits of tracking and benchmarking energy performance.
- Join the network of trainers from ENERGY STAR partner organizations to take advantage of EPA's train-the-trainer resources and stay current on all Portfolio Manager updates. Contact Alexandra Sullivan at email@example.com.