Marketing and Communications
Use ENERGY STAR informational brochures and marketing resources to promote your programs.
- Co-brand your programs with ENERGY STAR to enhance visibility and customer recognition. Use the ENERGY STAR logo on your program Web site and marketing materials. View the Brand Book for ideas and conventions of logo usage.
- Increase awareness of and participation in your energy efficiency programs by promoting the National Building Competition in your community.
- Learn about best practices and tactics for launching your own energy efficiency competition (2.6MB) to spur friendly competition and drive energy improvements across customers.
- Use information in the ENERGY STAR Snapshot, an at-a-glance summary of accomplishments, in outreach materials.
- Order and distribute ENERGY STAR publications to provide energy efficiency guidance and promote the value of your programs to participants and potential participants. Publications can be downloaded or ordered free of charge on the ENERGY STAR Web site.
- Utilize the ENERGY STAR Service and Product Provider marketing materials, which include sector-specific messages to communicate the benefits of energy efficiency.
- Use the Portfolio Manager Fact Sheet (376KB) to explain the benefits of benchmarking to customers.
- Publicize the success of customers that have earned the ENERGY STAR for certified commercial buildings.
- See What Others Are Doing, including sample marketing materials and energy performance contests to generate interest in benchmarking.