Use only on 120V 60Hz circuits. Do not use in totally enclosed indoor fixtures, but use in enclosed fixtures outdoors. This device is not intended for use in emergency exits, or dimming devices. Check with the manufacturer of the photocell
or timer for compatibility.
In addition to meeting strict energy efficiency and quality requirements, a lighting product earning the ENERGY STAR must be backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. ENERGY STAR specifications require the following minimum warranties which exceed industry standard practice.
- CFLs for residential use: 2 years from the date of purchase.
- CFLs for commercial use: 1 year from the date of purchase.
- LED bulbs: 3 years from the date of purchase.
- LED Fixtures: 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Residential light fixtures including light kits for fans: 2-3 years depending on date of manufacturer.
Warranties are void when products are not used according to the caution statements listed on the packaging.
- If an ENERGY STAR qualified product fails before the end of the warranty, contact the manufacturer to inquire about a refund or replacement.
- Save important information: receipts to document the date of purchase; the manufacturer’s contact information, such as the mailing address, phone number, or Web site address; and most importantly, the CFL model number. You can use the ENERGY STAR find a product tool or qualified product lists to search for a model number and find the manufacturer and brand name.
- If you no longer have the packaging information, look at the product to find the model number or manufacturer’s name. Then contact information to inquire about a refund or replacement.