ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
Play the full or 90 second version of the consumer video on your website and in model homes. Co-brand the video by adding your logo. Learn more.
Order free copies of the consumer brochure or download and co-brand the trifold version. Learn more.
ENERGY STAR Marks
Promote your partnership by using the familiar ENERGY STAR marks. Learn more.
Add your company logo to three stand-alone banners that promote ENERGY STAR certified new homes. Learn more.
EPA has developed regional program requirements for the following locations:
- Guam, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico — EPA has released Version 2.5 and Version 3 Program Requirements for Guam, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico. See the Guam, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico Implementation Timeline for more details.
- Florida — EPA has released Version 2.5 and Version 3 & 3.1 Program Requirements for the state of Florida. See the Florida Implementation Timeline for more details.
- California — EPA has released Version 2.5 and Version 3 Program Requirements for the state of California. See the California Implementation Timeline for more details.
- Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Rhode Island, Vermont — EPA has released Version 3.1 national program requirements that are now applicable to these locations.
- Northwest — Program requirements for certifying homes in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington can be found at Northwest ENERGY STAR .
Version 3 County–level ENERGY STAR Reference Designs
To view Version 3 county–level ENERGY STAR Reference Designs, choose the state or territory in which you are interested. Note that EPA has not developed county–level ENERGY STAR Reference Designs for California, Florida, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Oregon, and Washington. Therefore these states and territories have been excluded from the list below: