- Free Webinars: ENERGY STAR offers free training live on the Internet to help you get the most out of your partnership.
- Presentations. Use customizable presentations that target builders, appraisers, and real estate agents to educate yourself or other stakeholders. The presentations serve to focus on the value of ENERGY STAR to the audience.
- Videos. ENERGY STAR has created a series of short videos that provide technical training specific to the ENERGY STAR guidelines including in-field demonstrations of installations.
- Fact Sheets. Educate your sales team about the many ‘tried-and-true’ energy-efficient features found in ENERGY STAR certified homes by providing them with detailed Fact Sheets.
- Sales E-Packet. Use this online collection of sales resources to educate your sales staff in best practices for selling ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Related Web Sites. EPA has composed a list of links to additional resources for energy-efficient home building and organizations that support or complement ENERGY STAR for New Homes.
- Builder Recruitment Handbook (Updated version coming soon): Learn best practices for recruiting homebuilders to a winning partnership with ENERGY STAR by building relationships and offering long-term support.