Volunteer to conduct free verifications for K-12 schools and worship facilities
You can volunteer to provide K-12 schools and congregations with one or more “free of charge” verifications for ENERGY STAR certification. These buildings are often social hubs and offer a unique opportunity to tell the local community about the importance of saving energy. However, many can’t afford to pay a licensed professional to conduct a site visit and verify their ENERGY STAR application.
To volunteer your services and be listed in the volunteer directory, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full contact information
- State(s) or Province(s) in which you are licensed as a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect
- Geographic location(s) in which you are willing to provide free verifications
- Type of facility you’re willing to verify free of charge (K-12 school, worship facility, or both)
- Whether you hold a Green Building Engineer certification from the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
Once your request has been approved, you’ll be listed in the directory of Licensed Professional volunteers offering free ENERGY STAR verifications for K-12 schools and houses of worship.