Getting recognized for your efforts is a big part of how your company can market itself. In addition to all the ways that EPA can help you promote your services to your market, below are some ways to highlight your successes and reward a job well done.
- Apply for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award for SPPs. This award distinguishes SPPs that help customers succeed in strategically managing energy use.
- Submit a success story to email@example.com to share your best practices, lessons learned, and energy performance achievements. Show potential customers that you can help them improve their energy performance. See current SPP success stories.
- Get recognized before your peers in the "Spotlight on Achievements" section of the biannual SPP newsletter, ENERGY STAR News: Service and Product Provider Edition, distributed to thousands of SPP companies nationwide. Email us your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an internal recognition program to reward successes of your own staff in helping clients.
- Share news of your successes to employees to build enthusiasm and morale!
- Communicate your successes on your company website, through newsletters, and in annual reports to inform current and prospective customers of your commitment and expertise.