ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award
Earning an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award distinguishes corporate energy management programs. It is the highest level of EPA recognition. Partners must perform at a superior level of energy management and meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate best practices across the organization
- Prove organization-wide energy savings
- Participate actively and communicate the benefits of ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award
Organizations who have consistently earned Partner of the Year for several years in a row may be awarded Sustained Excellence. Annual achievements must continue to surpass those in previous years. Sustained Excellence is presented to a partner at EPA’s discretion. You do not need to apply for it separately from Partner of the Year.
Is completing the application worth the effort?
Award winners report that receiving the award:
- Provides external validation of their corporate program.
- Increases the support available for energy management.
- Provides a valuable method for documenting their corporate energy program’s achievements each year for senior management.
You be the judge. See partners who have grown their programs by strategically leveraging the award. View our Partner of the Year profiles in leadership.
Award winners are recognized at an annual awards ceremony in Washington, D.C.
All partners are welcome to nominate their organization.