EPA, DOE Announce Changes to Bolster ENERGY STAR Program
Today EPA and DOE jointly announced changes to the ENERGY STAR product certification process to ensure that only products meeting the ENERGY STAR requirements can receive an ENERGY STAR label. These changes accelerate steps DOE and EPA have initiated over the past several months to bolster the verification, testing and enforcement aspects of the ENERGY STAR program.
- EPA Press Release (4/14/2010)
- Joint EPA/DOE Letter: Building a Stronger ENERGY STAR Program (144KB) (4/14/2010)
- Letter to Manufacturer Partners Regarding Resuming Product Qualifications (45KB) (4/14/2010)
- EPA Press Release (3/19/2010)
- Letter to ENERGY STAR Manufacturer Partners: Immediate Changes to Product Qualification Procedures (46KB) (3/30/2010)