Do 1 Thing ENERGY STAR
Everyone can do their part to save energy and help fight climate change. Want to pitch in? Of course you do! See below for our first featured tip, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more easy, energy-saving tips each week. From trying out a shiny new, ENERGY STAR certified light bulb to tips on efficiently dealing with holiday leftovers, there's something here for everyone and every budget. Do 1 Thing ENERGY STAR today!
Tip #12: GREEN YOUR OFFICE
Time to take this show on the road. Post ENERGY STAR’s Bring Your Green to Work checklist in a prominent place in your office and grow your eco cred as you and your colleagues check off tasks.
Follow ENERGY STAR
Follow our Twitter and Facebook pages for weekly Do 1 Thing ENERGY STAR tips and reminders!
If you're a member of the media looking for additional information on the ENERGY STAR program or the Do 1 Thing ENERGY STAR effort, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previously Featured Tips
- Check out EPA's ENERGY STAR "Illuminated" lighting podcast:
- Lighting Made Easy - EPA's new infographic reminds people to "just look for the ENERGY STAR" and highlights the new way to choose lighting.
- EPA's Kristinn Leonhart talks about how we're making saving energy and money easier for you with Do 1 Thing ENERGY STAR.
- Check out expert advice on sealing and insulation from EPA's Doug Anderson:
- Join ENERGY STAR as we discuss the latest trends in consumer electronics on the Plugged-In with ENERGY STAR podcast.
- Want to hire a heating and cooling contractor? We've got some tips for you here.
- EPA’s Heating Season infographic shows you the energy impact of one household and provides tips for saving on heating costs this winter.
- Looking to recycle an old refrigerator? We've got some tips for you here.
- If you're looking for more ideas to improve energy efficiency in your home, take a look at our Home Energy Advisor.